Blogging Off
Well, it's getting close to the time that my owner is giving me the flick. I know I haven't blogged much, but thought I'd better say goodbye anyway. At least he's not getting rid of me for a younger model and forgetting all the good work I've done for him. He's off overseas so he's passing me on to someone else. I hear it's a female, so at least she might treat me better than he does! I hate to think how much she's paying. I think I'm worth about $35,000, but she probably doesn't agree.
We've had some good times over the years. I came to him in '99 with 190,000km on the clock and now I'm about 310,000km. We haven't been off the island (He borrowed an inoccent '05 car in the Sth Island a couple of months ago - but I'm not jealous!) but have been up as far as Pahia, over to the East at Gisborne, to the west at New Plymouth and lived down in Wgtn for the most part.
The owner's off to America first, hope he remembers the golden rule of international driving: the driver must always be in the centre of the road. I'm sure he'll get bored of those long straight roads over there and miss the good times we had on the windey NZ roads.
Oh well, that's it from me - I might see you on the road...
Fred.
We've had some good times over the years. I came to him in '99 with 190,000km on the clock and now I'm about 310,000km. We haven't been off the island (He borrowed an inoccent '05 car in the Sth Island a couple of months ago - but I'm not jealous!) but have been up as far as Pahia, over to the East at Gisborne, to the west at New Plymouth and lived down in Wgtn for the most part.
The owner's off to America first, hope he remembers the golden rule of international driving: the driver must always be in the centre of the road. I'm sure he'll get bored of those long straight roads over there and miss the good times we had on the windey NZ roads.
Oh well, that's it from me - I might see you on the road...
Fred.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home