Introductions
Hi, I'm Fred and I'm a 1994 Nissan Sentra. Orginally from Japan, but spent most of my time in New Zealand.
I've just celebrated my 300,000km birthday a couple of days ago, and decided I'd celebrate by starting my own blog to share my thoughts, news, and experiences with the world. Everyone writes a blog from a humans point of view, but I think there's a niche out there for a blog by a car. I spend a lot of time with the human species, well one in particular, and travels where he does, listen to his music, overhear his conversations and put up with his Schumacher style driving, so think I've got some important observations to share.
Stay tuned.
I've just celebrated my 300,000km birthday a couple of days ago, and decided I'd celebrate by starting my own blog to share my thoughts, news, and experiences with the world. Everyone writes a blog from a humans point of view, but I think there's a niche out there for a blog by a car. I spend a lot of time with the human species, well one in particular, and travels where he does, listen to his music, overhear his conversations and put up with his Schumacher style driving, so think I've got some important observations to share.
Stay tuned.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home